Dear Delegate Blog,
I see that Tony voted and I am in consensus with his votes as of this Sat. afternoon. I also see that David Strand is voting no to Online Voting. This vote is a significant change to the status quo, and I hope we all see this as an important vote. My view remains that this is primarily a vote to include more delegates in the selection of our leadership. I understand the value of meeting in person and I also understand the age-old argument of voting no now and voting yes to an improved proposal. Mostly I'm typing this because I always try to vote in solidarity with David since he's one of the smartest people I know. I would like to hear his views on this one and would encourage our three voting delegates to call him.
Bill Oldfather
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment